Marketing Resources, Inc.
Oak Park, IL
Marketing Resources, Inc. is a leading promotional marketing agency that specializes in purpose-driven promotions. With over 25 years in the business, MRi helps brands Identify, Develop, Execute, and Analyze promotions and marketing projects that consumers love. We’re a team full of committed, passionate, solutions-driven, hands-on, and innovative individuals who collaborate to bring success to our client’s programs.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to effect change on a large scale, be challenged to think differently, produce amazing websites, and work with well-known brands on national programs; then we are looking for you! MRi is currently seeking a Developer to join our growing Digital team.
In this role, we’re looking for that person who does not accept average.
You will help us create the best digital, promotions, products, and campaigns to achieve our client’s marketing goals. MRi takes pride in our ability to constantly push the boundaries of development in the digital promotions space, and you will take an active role in working closely with our client services, business development, creative, and project management team to guide, develop, and deliver exceptional work for our clients and partners.
Our ideal candidate will be proactive, have great organizational skills, not shy away from communication with our teams, think through and help solve different problems, and gain an understanding of our business to help our team achieve amazing results.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Work within the digital team to understand the project scope and develop a variety of digital projects, mostly focusing on promotional websites.
- Create wireframes and userflows that best fit the project details and consumer experience
- Build, support, and enhance internal web applications
- Conduct data validation, mining, reporting, and management that utilizes flat files and relational databases
- Build, test, and deliver client projects on time and budget
- Handle change requests, feedback, and QA updates on projects in a timely manner
- Update status reports detailing progress on the current project
- Successfully manage tasks on multiple projects, and anticipate and seek out when help may be needed
- Be open to new opportunities and exploring new technologies, including but not limited to AI, Machine learning, Voice activation, Augmented Reality, and Image Recognition
- Gain a thorough understanding of the business and digital team functions
- Provide input on ideas, solutions, and strategies to best help achieve the goals and objectives for our clients
- Stay proactive and innovative in identifying and offering solutions for problems that are found in software or other business functions
- Actively participate and share your voice in team brainstorming and planning meetings
- Bachelor's degree and 1+ years in development preferred, or proven website development experience
- Modern HTML/CSS skills
- PHP familiarity (or the ability and willingness to quickly learn!)
- MySQL or comparable database experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects, relationships, and tasks simultaneously
- Own your time and properly communicate project status and needs to the MRi teams
- Excellent organization, communication, and follow-up skills
- Extreme attention to detail and strong analytical skills ideal
- Outstanding interpersonal, writing, grammatical and proofing skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and establishing KPI, Events, Goals, and UTM tracking codes
You’ll stand out if you have experience with:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- API Development
- Building promotional website projects -- Loyalty programs, Sweepstakes, Contest, Instant Win games
- Ability to explain complex technical processes in a more simplified version to team members, clients, and partners
We keep a safe and secure office, providing masks, hand sanitizer, and an open office environment. However, we are temporarily working remotely and office work is limited to only one or two individuals at a time.
Send Resumes to email@example.com