Marketing Resources, Inc.
Oak Park, IL
Marketing Resources, Inc. is a leading promotional marketing agency that specializes in purpose-driven promotions. With over 25 years in the business, MRi helps brands Identify, Develop, Execute, and Analyze promotions and marketing projects that consumers love. We’re a team full of committed, passionate, solutions-driven, hands-on, and innovative individuals who collaborate together to bring success to our client’s programs.
Are you looking for the opportunity to effect change on a large scale, to be challenged to think differently, and work with well-known brands on national programs; then we are looking for you! MRi is currently seeking a Client Strategist to join our growing Strategy and Client Services team.
In this role you’ll be working on the front lines of the company to help retain, grow, and develop the company’s clients’ by providing strategic and data-driven insights and exceptional client service. You will collaborate with all departments of our organization; working with members of Business Development, Digital, Legal, Project Management, Strategy & Client Services, and Fulfillment Teams to provide integrated service to our clients for each of their promotions and marketing campaigns.
In this key account support role, you will gain exposure to a spectrum of different areas such as identifying and developing promotional & marketing strategy, production and digital execution, and analyzing and reporting key program information. Your communication skills, attention to detail, and in-depth knowledge of the industry will be crucial in your overall success. Over time you will foster trusted relationships with clients and become a primary resource for all administrative and project needs from the client while continuing to learn and mature in the position.
Our ideal candidate will be proactive, a strategic thinker, client service driven, and not afraid of a challenge.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Liaison between MRi and the client, managing the day-to-day execution and communication with main contacts
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to translate client objectives into strategies
- Ensure projects through from inception to post engagement
- Analyze, interpret, and present data and program summary reports during and after the campaign completion
- Partake in ideation with the client to identify opportunities & increase program success
- Participate actively in strategic planning sessions and creative meetings with internal teams and client
- Support and lead revenue generating activities: conduct client research, come up with cool promotion ideas, put together scopes of work, and manage invoicing for client projects
- Acquire in-depth knowledge and dive into our client's business, industry and competitive landscape
- Stay up to date on the marketing world, consumer and product trends, and promotional campaigns
- Develop ideas, solutions, and strategies that best achieve the goals and objectives for our clients
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2+ years of experience in marketing, client services, and/or strategy strongly preferred
- Excellent client management, expectation management, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, relationships, and tasks simultaneously with a hands-on client approach
- Excellent organization, communication, and follow-up skills
- Extreme attention to detail and strong analytical skills ideal
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, writing, grammatical and proofing skills
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
- Promotions and/or Agency experience a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Suite a plus
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Flexible scheduling
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match